- 1 box of white cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 container of whipped cream frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and water. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream frosting over the entire top of the cake.
- Use the blueberries to create a rectangle of stars in the top left corner of the cake.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries in rows to create the red stripes on the rest of the cake.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
And there you have it! In no time you can create a crowd-pleasing, Memorial Day cake. Consider your sweet tooth satisfied. Shop all the ingredients in-store, online or in our app and get baking in time for the big cookout.