- The French oak Double Barrel Whiskey Chardonnay Bourbon Whiskey technique delivers notes of vanilla, caramel, butterscotch and roasted almonds
- The Amador Double Barrel Wheated Chardonnay Whiskey intertwines hints of honey and tobacco for a rich and full-bodied drink
- This mashbill consists of 65% corn, 20% wheat, 15% barley
- Pairs perfectly in an Old Fashioned, Manhattan, or Boulevardier
- Take the best of Kentucky bourbon and blend it with the timeless tastes of Napa Valley
Whiskey, Kentucky Bourbon, Double Barrel
Finished with Napa Valley wine barrels. The 38th Latitude is home to exceptional Kentucky Bourbon and Fine Napa Valley Wine at Amador Whiskey Company. We have captured the best of both regions. First we selected Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey born in American oak barrels from the heart of Bourbon Country, Then we finished this treasured whiskey with wine barrels from Napa Valley, California. Creating Amador Double Barrel. It offers a balanced and smooth tasting bourbon whiskey with complex notes of vanilla oak, brown sugar & spice. www.amadorwhiskey.com. 86.8 Proof. 43.4% alc by vol. Bottled by Amador Whiskey Company Mira Loma, CA. Born in Kentucky, raised in California.