You’re currently using an older version of Internet Explorer, which may not display all the features of this site. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. Please get Edge browser from here
Mochaccino Recovery Shake
This really is the perfect shake for those on the go! Mix the ingredients together and keep in snack-size resealable bags to grab for breakfast or after the gym. We recommend blending with milk for extra calcium and creaminess but you can also stir into water.
Total cook time
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Signature Kitchens Decaffeinated Instant Coffee Crystals (If you would prefer some caffeine in your shake, use the regular coffee crystals)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup nonfat milk (1% milk can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice (or 3/4 cup cubed ice)
Add first 4 ingredients (plus cinnamon if desired) to a 2-cup measure (or similar) and blend well with fork or whisk.
Pour milk and ice into blender then pour in the cocoa coffee powder mixture. Pulse to blend thoroughly. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Where's My Order?
- Contact Us
- Our Brands
- Mobile Apps
- Take Online Survey
- Sweepstakes Rules
- Fast Forward
- Gift Cards
- Shop Safeway
- Find Your Local Safeway
- Safeway Pharmacy
© 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Have an Account?
Welcome Back! How would you like to continue?
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close