Holiday Charcuterie Board
Put together a holiday charcuterie board in just 10 minutes! Your guests can assemble their own appetizers while being delighted with an assortment of holiday colors, textures, and flavors.
Total cook time
- Dried figs and fresh fruit of choice
- 3 different types of cheese (choose a firm and aged cheese, a soft and creamy cheese, and a cheese that will surprise your guests)
- 2 lean sliced meat/protein options from the deli (such as turkey, roast beef, prosciutto, ham or smoked salmon)
- Nuts (choose 1 to 2 fun festive nut options such as almonds, pistachios, toasted walnuts or pecans)
- 2-3 Spreads (choose from spreads like cranberry sauce or chutney, fig jam, olive tapenade, spicy mustards or sundried tomato pesto)
- 1-2 Types of whole grain crackers or multigrain baguette slices
Choose a board or large platter for your charcuterie. Place quartered or sliced figs in a small dish and place the dish in the center of your board then add a pop of color with fresh fruit such as berries or citrus segments somewhere else on the platter.
Add the other components around the figs and fruit, from the cheeses to the lean proteins, nuts, spreads, and crackers.
Serve immediately or cover and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.