Greek Yogurt Power Bowl
You can make this the night before so it’s ready when you need it. Just keep it chilled and covered in the refrigerator. To keep the granola crispy, sprinkle it over the top right before you eat it. Since this is low in fat and has a great carbohydrate to protein ratio, this is a great post workout snack but can also be a nice pre-workout meal or snack when eaten at least 1-hour before the workout.
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 1/2 teaspoons Strawberry Jam (soften if needed in microwave for a few seconds)
- 1/2 banana (diced)
- 1/3 cup Signature SELECT® Frozen Blueberries or Signature SELECT® Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
Add yogurt to a large, 1-serving bowl and stir in vanilla and honey or jam.
Top with diced banana and berries. If you are making this ahead, cover and keep in refrigerator until needed. Sprinkle granola over the top right before eating.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.