Fruit Summer Rolls with Tropical Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Strawberry, mango, cucumber and honey dew will make this Fruit Summer Roll with Tropical Yogurt Dipping Sauce not only beautiful but delicious too! Pro tip: Start with less filling than you think. You can always add more.
Total cook time
- 8-16 rice paper wrappers
- 8-10 strawberries (sliced thin)
- 2 cups sliced honey dew or cantaloupe melon (cut into 4-inch match sticks)
- 1 cup sliced mango (cut into 3-inch matchsticks)
- 1 English cucumber (cut into 4-inch matchsticks or into 1/4-inch rounds)
- 1/2 cup basil or mint leaves
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup toasted, roughly-chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted, roughly-chopped coconut
In a small bowl, mix to combine yogurt, honey, lime juice and zest, almonds and coconut. Set aside.
Soak rice paper wrapper for about 3 seconds in cold water. Remove and set on a damp tea towel (wrapping a damp tea towel around a cutting board works well).
Place cut strawberry and a few herb leaves in center of the rice paper. Top with about 1/4 cup of melon, mango, cucumber, strawberry and more herbs.
Fold burrito style, by tucking the rice paper ends and then sides over the fruit. Continue with remaining wraps. Serve with dipping sauce.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.