Caprese Salad with Crawfish Tails
Dive into a new seafood dish this week! This Caprese Salad with Crawfish Tails recipe takes five minutes to make and is the perfect side to almost any entrée. Fresh organic tomatoes, basil and mozarella is seasoned with olive oil, kosher salt and red chili flakes for a unique twist on caprese salad . The whole family will love this unique and flavorful salad.
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tails
- 2 large fresh organic tomatoes
- 6 leaves fresh basil
- 1/4 ounce round fresh mozzarella (cut into large cubes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of crushed red chili flakes
- pinch kosher salt
- pinch fresh ground black pepper
Combine ingredients and served chilled.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.