- TASTE: An all-time McCafé® favorite, this deliciously refreshing iced coffee beverage is bursting with rich, chocolatey flavor and bold coffee taste.
- SPECIALTY ICED COFFEE: This coffee is made to stand up to ice. Each K-Cup® pod is filled with rich coffee, natural flavors, sweetener, and real dairy — all in one.
- BREW OVER ICE: To brew an iced coffee, fill a large tumbler with ice. DO NOT use glass. Brew on the 6 oz size. Use Strong or Iced button if available for bigger flavor. Enjoy!
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine K-Cup® pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig® single serve coffee makers.
- RECYCLABLE K-CUP® PODS: Simple. Delicious. And recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done, just peel, empty, and recycle. *Check locally, not recycled in many communities.
Beverage Mix, Mocha Frappe, Iced, K-Cup Pods
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Contains a bioengineered food ingredient. Keurig Genuine K-cup pods. Stand up to ice. One step. Rich, chocolatey flavor and bold coffee taste. A McCafe favorite. Cafe-inspired coffee iced specialty coffee made easy. This coffee is made to stand up to ice. Bold, sweet, and creamy, just how you like it. The iced specialty coffees you love from the McCafe menu are yours to enjoy at home, too. Each K-Cup pod is filled with rich coffee, natural flavors, sweetener, and real dairy - all in one. So you can enjoy all your deliciously flavorful McCafe favorites at the push of a button. www.Keurig.com. Scan to brew your perfect iced coffee. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig. For inquiries contact: Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 1-866-901-BREW/1-866-901-2739. www.keurig.com. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (check locally - not recycled in many communities) K-Cup pod. Peel, empty, recycle. Keurig Genuine K-cup pods. Only Genuine K-Cup pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. To learn more, visit Keurig.com/GenuineK-CupPod. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Recycle: Check locally (not recycled in many communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more. Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee. www.Keurig.com/ResponsibleCoffee. Made in the USA.