Feel the sensation of an invigorating clean with our Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap. Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and bacteria while conditioning skin. Now you can get tough on dirt and bacteria while being gentle on your hands. This Dial antibacterial hand soap kills 99.99% of bacteria found in your home, plus it’s mild enough for frequent use.
- GENTLE AND MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing as it cleans, this soothing liquid keeps even hard-working hands soft as well as delightfully scented
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria encountered in household settings
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Cleansing and conditioning blend together beautifully, in a hand wash that's mild for your skin
- SCENTED: Awaken your senses as you wash with the natural and refreshing scent of spring water
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into hands 2. Lather vigorously in hands for at least 30 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water 4. Enjoy soft, healthy feeling hands.
Liquid Hand Soap, Antibacterial, Spring Water
Kills 99.9% of bacteria (Encountered in household settings). No. 1 Dr. recommended brand (Antibacterial hand soap brand). Bigger size! (vs 7.5 fl oz Dial Complete Liquid Hand Soap) 11 fl oz. Skin Smart: Moisturizing conditioners; gentle cleansers; free from parabens, phthalates, silicones. Skin Smart formulas from Dial are created with moisturizing conditioners & gentle cleansers to give you a perfectly balanced clean. www.dialsoap.com. how2recycle.info. SmartLabel app enabled. Questions? 1-800-258-Dial (3425).
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13 %), Antibacterial. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Myristamidopropylamine Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Dimethyl Lauramine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Dimethyl Myristamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry.
About the Producer