- PERFECT FOR GAMEDAY OR FESTIVALS - This hidden flask makes sipping your favorite liquor subtle. Ditch those overpriced stadium beers and pour yourself the good whiskey, or mix up a batch of your favorite cocktail in this sneaky flask.
- LOOKS LIKE REAL BINOCULARS - Made to look like real binoculars to keep those shots discreet, this nifty flask is perfect for music festivals, concerts, or the playoffs. Drink right from the eye pieces of this hyperrealistic novelty binocular flask!
- HOLDS UP TO 16 OZ OF ALCOHOL - Each eyepiece features two 8 oz liquor containers for a total of 16 oz of your favorite bourbon, tequila, gin, vodka, or anything you can come up with. Try mixing up a batch of Manhattans for a classy gameday beverage!
- INCLUDES FUNNEL AND SHOULDER STRAP - Includes a shoulder strap for easy transport, and a funnel to make filling your camouflaged drink carrier clean and easy. Why buy expensive, mediocre drinks when you can bring your own?
- GREAT GIFT FOR SPORTS FANS - Makes a great gift for any sports fan, or your friend that’s always jetting off to music festivals. Great gift for college students, concert-goers, or anyone who appreciates a novelty flask.
Binoculars Flask, On-The-Go
The ultimate gameday companion. Two 8 oz. reservoirs. Includes funnel and shoulder strap. Realistic construction. Since 1934. Chicago, IL. The Collins Story: In 1934, Collins Brothers first opened its doors on North Clark Street in Chicago. A simple metal bottle opener and an equally simple bottle of homemade Grenadine were the first products we offered an upstart retail liquor industry. Since that time, four generations of family employees have worked hard to make Collins Brothers the No. 1 supplier of non-alcoholic liquor supplies and accessories in the United states. Eight decades of success have been built upon the principles of good business-providing a first-rate product at a fair price and standing behind our world. Those same principles hold true today as they did in 1934. Please look for our other products and thank you for your patronage. www.collinschicago.com. Made in China.