- PREMIUM WHOLE BEAN COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 18-ounce bag of French Roast dark roast whole bean coffee
- STARBUCKS FRENCH ROAST COFFEE—With notes of dark caramel and sweet smoke, the intense and roasty flavor of Starbucks French Roast coffee is as dark as our dark roasts get
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it, Starbucks whole bean coffee can be ground and used for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over and moka pot
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast, French Roast
Noted of dark caramel & sweet smoke. 100% Arabica coffee. The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles - Starbucks blonde roast, medium and dark - so finding your favorite is easy. The Story of French Roast: Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness. starbucks.com/athome. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call 1-800-Starbucks. Starbucks Rewards: Join Today: starbucks.com/morestars. Starbucks FalvorLock packaging guarantees the fresh flavor of our coffees. Committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing. Committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing.