- PREMIUM WHOLE BEAN COFFEE—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 18-ounce bag of Espresso Roast dark roast whole bean coffee
- STARBUCKS ESPRESSO ROAST COFFEE—A classic and time-honored dark roast with notes of rich molasses and caramel that’s perfect for making classic espresso drinks
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—An everyday cup no matter how you brew it, Starbucks whole bean coffee can be ground and used for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over and moka pot
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast, Espresso Roast
Notes of rich molasses & caramel. 100% Arabica coffee. The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles - Starbucks Blonde Roast, Medium and Dark - so finding your favorite is easy. The Story of Espresso Roast: First created in 1975, this multi-region blend still serves as the foundation of our handcrafted espresso drinks in Starbucks stores around the world. The perfect melding of beans and roast reveals notes of rich molasses and a bold, caramelly sweetness - a flavor profile so incredible it's never been changed. Delicious on its own or balanced with milk. how2recycle.info. starbucks.com/athome. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call 1-800-Starbucks. Starbucks Rewards: Join today: starbucks.com/morestars. Starbucks FlavorLock packaging guarantees the fresh flavor of our coffees. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing.