Cascade Platinum + Oxi dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. It is formulated with the uperior stain fighting power of Oxi Bleach Alternative to remove tough food and beverage stains like tea and coffee. The pod dissolves fast to start cleaning right away, releasing the soaking power of Dawn dishwashing liquid, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain. It's so powerful it even works in the Quick Wash cycle. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard water filming, keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle. Save up to 20 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum. #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
- Superior stain fighting power of Oxi Bleach Alternative to remove tough food and beverage stains like tea and coffee.
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed.
- Dissolves fast to release the grease fighting power of Dawn, while food seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain
- Get virtually spotfree sparkling clean dishes from even the toughest messes with Cascade Dishwasher Pods
- Formulated to help remove and prevent hard water filming, limescale, and lingering food odors, to keep your machine looking and smelling fresh and clean.
Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Detergent Pods + Oxi, Fresh, 21 Count
Amylase Enzyme, Benzotriazole, Colorants, Copolymer Of Acrylic And Sulphonic Acids, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrances, Glycerin, Isotridecanol Ethoxylated, PEG/PPG/Propylheptyl Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Subtilisin, Tolyltriazole, Transitional Metal Catalyst, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Water
Contains: IRRITANT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. MAY IRRITATE EYES. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
ALWAYS HANDLE ACTIONPACS WITH DRY HANDS. ADD 1 ACTIONPAC FOR 1 LOAD. Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs. Place one pac in the main dispenser & close dispenser door. Be sure to close tub after each use. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's directions.
About the Producer
Procter & Gamble