Clorox 2® for Colors Free and Clear Laundry Additive features a 3-in-1 formula that removes stains and odor and brightens colors to help keep clothes looking newer, longer. This color-safe laundry stain remover packs a special brightening formula as it whitens whites without the use of dyes and perfumes. The color-safe formula makes doing laundry way easier as it combats everyday stains in the wash, or you can pretreat tough stains (from chocolate to coffee and more) to see the stains disappear right before your eyes.
- REMOVES STAINS AND ODOR: The 3-in-1 formula removes stains and odor and brightens colors so you can keep clothes looking newer for longer; Package may vary
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Dermatologist tested, this hypoallergenic laundry stain remover contains no fragrances or dyes and it is gentle enough for sensitive skin and safe on washable fabrics
- COLOR-SAFE: The color-safe formula takes care of the stains while it protects your garments, both colored and white fabrics, and it is gentle on all fabrics
- BRIGHTENS AND WHITENS: Contains advanced color brightening power as it whitens whites and brightens colors wash after wash while removing those awful stains and saving the color
- LIQUID STAIN REMOVER: Safe for standard and HE washing machines, this laundry additive can be used in every load along with detergent for color brightening power and total clean
Laundry Additive, Free & Clear, for Colors
24 Loads (For high-efficiency machines). Fragrance & dye free. Dermatologist tasted. 3 in 1. Removes stains. Removes odor. Brightens colors. He For standard & He Machines. Bleach-free. Safe for all colors & fabrics. Add to every load! Contains no phosphorus. Satisfaction guarantee. www.clorox2.com. how2recycle.info. www.smartlabel.org. Visit www.clorox2.com. Questions or comments? Visit us at clorox2.com or call (800) 292-2200. For more product ingredients information, visit www.smartlabel.org. Made in USA of global components.
Contains: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Myristamine Oxide, Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate and Sodium Hydroxide.
Contains: Caution: Eye irritant. Read cautions on back label.,Caution: Eye irritant. Do not get in eyes.,First Aid: Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center.,Keep out of reach of children and pets.
To Remove Stains & Odor. Small Stains: Clorox 2 for Colors. Directions: For best results, apply directly to tough stains. Rub in and set 5 - 10 minutes. (If in doubt, test for colorfastness. Visit www.colorx2.com). Do not allow product to dry on fabric. Wash as usual with detergent and Clorox 2. Large Stains: 1 cap + 1 qt. water - Soak. Directions: For larger stains, mix 1 capful of Clorox 2 for Colors with 1 quart of water and soak for up to 60 minutes. Wash as usual with detergent and Clorox 2 for Colors. To Brighten Colors: He Machines: Line 1. Standard Machines: Line 2. Fill cap to line 1 for He machines or to line 2 for standard machines or large loads. Pour in every load with detergent.
About the Producer
The Clorox Company