- A COLOSSAL DOUBLE IPA: Satisfy your insatiable quest for hops with this Double IPA beer that touts a colossal 9.0% alcohol by volume, the likes of which this 19.2-fluid-ounce aluminum can can barely hold
- ROBUSTICUS FLAVORCUS: This deliciously hopped and colossally smooth double IPA features spice, floral and berry notes while delivering a towering dry-hop bill full of hop aromas, all balanced against tons of rich malted barley... for the hop heads
- ARE YOU NOT THIRSTY?: Hold on to your togas because Lagunitas Maximus Colossal IPA is a super smooth IPA with 9% ABV, and because it's a strong beer, it's a great way to shake off the day without having to over-indulge
- RULE WITH HOPS: Lagunitas Maximus Colossal IPA is a Double IPA, high-ABV beer with a massive amount of hop varieties, making it an IPA beer that even a Caesar would love...et tu, Brute?
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers, spiked teas and non-alcoholic beverages
Beer, Colossal, IPA, Maximus
for all the hop friends. Friends, romana, countrymen, lend me your dog ears. Your insatiable quest, for hops has led you here to our colossal take on a double ipa. Full of simobe. Cascade and centennial hops balanced against tons of rich malted barley. You are facing the titan. Are you not entertained? Life is uncertain, don't sip. lagunitas.com. Meet the rest of the pack Lagunitas.com or call us! 707. 769. 4495 60 IBU 9.0% Alc/vol 18 Brewed by The Lagunitas Brewing Company. 1280 N McDowell Bldv, Petaluma, CA 94954.