19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes. This spirit lives on today through innovators like Martha Stewart, a self-made icon who built a domestic empire. Martha's drive embodies the timeless values of the 19 Crimes mavericks who came before her. 19 Crimes Martha’s Chard is a crisp California Chardonnay white wine with stone fruit notes. Mid-palate, its toasty sur-lies character married with creamy, caramel oak emerges. A firm, acidic core keeps savory notes from dominating the fruit, and offers up a crisp, refreshing finish.
- Taste redemption in this california chardonnay featuring martha stewart
- Bright, well-balanced chardonnay with stone fruit notes and a crisp, refreshing finish
- The newest creation from the 2017 wine brand of the year.
- Pairs well with a chicken caesar salad or other light dishes
- 13.8% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle
Blend, White Wine, California
19 Crimes is proud to partner with Martha Stewart, whoâ€™s drive embodies the timeless values of the 19 Crimes mavericks who came before her. Enjoy this crisp California Chardonnay, that shines with stone fruit notes, and toasty, creamy, caramel oak.
About the Producer
Treasury Wine Estates Americas Comp