- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 44-count K-Cup pod box of Veranda Blend lightly roasted coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS VERANDA BLEND COFFEE—Our lightest roasted coffee with notes of toasted malt and baking chocolate
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Coffee, Ground, Blonde Roast, Veranda Blend, K-Cup Pods
100% Arabica coffee. Genuine K-Cup pods. Notes of toasted malt & milk chocolate. Lightest. The Story of Veranda Blend: We've spent decades working with coffee farmers throughout Latin America. This blend was inspired by the lightly roasted coffees we've sipped together over the years, often enjoyed on a breezy veranda with a view of lush coffee trees. Subtle but flavorful with notes of toasted sweet malt and milk chocolate, it's an inviting, approachable coffee that mixes beautifully with milk. Only Genuine K-Cup Pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. The Starbucks Roast: Each coffee requires a slightly different roast to reach its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles - Starbucks blonde roast, medium and dark-so finding your favorite is easy. starbucks.com/athome. www.keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on facebook.com/Keurig or twitter.com/Keurig. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331. For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-BREW/1-866-901-2739; www.keurig.com. Starbucks Rewards: Join Today: starbucks.com/morestars. This carton is made with recycled material. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cups pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit keurig.com/recyclable to learn more. how2recyle.info.