- THE INDESCRIBABLE IMBIBABLE: This special IPA beer is its own unique breed, bringing a nice wheatly-esque-ish-ness to your taste buds with these 12 conveniently packaged 12-fluid-ounce cans
- LITTLE SUMPIN', LOTS OF FLAVOR: This smooth and silky wheat IPA is master crafted by craft masters and is loaded with hints of bubblegum, pineapple, light cedar and pine—how's that for flavor? We'd say... simply Pavlovian
- SIPPING TIME: Is it a wheat beer, is it great for IPA fans, is it so smooth that hefeweizen fans will dig it, too? You doggone bet it is—it's a hoppy pale wheat ale you'll want to drink alone or with friends, co-workers, neighbors and strangers
- WHEAT PALE ALE: Lagunitas A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Wheat IPA is a smooth and silky, 7.5%-ABV beer with 50% wheat and 50% malted barley, making it 100% delicious and a wheat beer that even hefeweizen fans will dig
- LIFE IS UNCERTAIN, DON'T SIP: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers and non-alcoholic beverages
Beer, Smooth & Silky Wheat IPA
Smooth & silky wheat IPA. A little sumpin' sumpin'. Simply Pavlovian. The Indescribable imbibable. This special IPA is its own unique breed. An indescribable imbibable. The sly touch of wheat places it somewhere between puffy little clouds and the smoothest silk grown. The taste is rich with hops, but finishes dry. Its mention causes an involuntary reaction - Sumpin' is simply Pavlovian. The taste tells! lagunitas.com. Meet the rest of the pack: lagunitas.com or call us! 707.769.4495. Hey - Wanna try our other brews? Lagunitas Brewing Co IPA India Pale Ale. Highly balanced. Super drinkable. Lagunitas Brewing Co Maximus Colossal IPA. Robusticus Flavorcus. 52 IBU 1.069 7.5% ABV. 15 Brewed by the Lagunitas Brewing Company 1280 N McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954.