Embrace the strong, savory and hearty flavor of classic hickory. Now you can get Kingsford® quality flavor in any pellet grill for unbeatable hickory smoke flavor. The savory smoke of 100% hickory wood is the griller’s choice for beefy favorites like ribeye, prime rib roast and short ribs. Enjoy excellent performance in all pellet grills, including Traeger® and Pit Boss®, and enhance your grilling experience by adding full-bodied flavor to just about everything you cook. Not just for grilling, these smoker pellets are also great for baking and roasting.
- 100% HICKORY WOOD PELLETS: Real wood smoker pellets are made from all natural 100% hickory hardwood and contain no binding agents or fillers; packaging may vary
- PERFECT FOR USE IN ALL PELLET GRILLS: Kingsford® Wood pellets are easy to use and perfect for pellet, gas and charcoal grills, including DIY smokers and wood pellet smoker tubes
- MADE IN THE USA WITH NORTH AMERICAN INGREDIENTS: These Kingsford® Hickory Wood Pellets for grilling are made with all natural American hardwood sourced from across America
- BETTER WOOD FOR BETTER FLAVOR: The hickory hardwood in these wood pellets contains no artificial flavors, no fillers, no added oils, no dyes and no binders, just authentic flavor
- VERSATILE FLAVOR PAIRINGS: Strong, savory and hearty, hickory is the griller’s choice for beefy favorites like ribeye, prime rib roast and shortribs dishes
Hardwood Pellets, Hickory
100% natural hardwood blend pellets. Excellent performance in all pellet grills. Including pit boss and traeger. Savory & smoky. Add to any grill for unbeatable hickory smoke flavor.
kingsford.com. how2recycle.info. Questions or comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Made in the USA.
Contains: Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Caution: For outdoor use only. Never barbecue in an enclosed area. Carbon monoxide can accumulate and be hazardous to your health. Keep away from children and pets. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never barbecue indoors. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees. Store pellets in a cool, dry place.
Directions: For Any Pellet Grill: (1) Fill hopper with Kingsford wood pellets. (2) Light grill and set temperature following grill instructions. (3) Add food and keep grill closed to maximize flavor. Tips: Do not soak pellets. Ensure hopper is clear of debris prior to filling. 1 lb. of pellets lasts approximately 1 hour at low heat and 30 minutes at high heat, depending on grill manufacturer and outdoor conditions. Store pellets in a cool, dry place. Charcoal & Gas Grills: (1) Light grill. Charcoal Grill: Light pile of Kingsford Charcoal Briquets following package instructions and allow to ash over. Gas Grill: Start grill according to grill instructions. (2) Prepare Kingsford Wood Pellets. Option 1: DIY smoker packet. Fold aluminum foil into a packet, fill with a handful of pellets, and poke several holes into one side of the packet. Place packet on top of hot coals (charcoal grill) or on grill grate directly over burner on high heat (gas grill) with the holes facing upwards. Option 2: Smoker tube. Fill smoker tube with pellets and light according to smoker tube instructions. (3) Remove packet or tube from coals (charcoal grill) or direct heat (gas grill) using tongs once pellets have begun smoking for several minutes. Blow out any flames. (4) Enjoy flavor by positioning packet or tube near food on top of grill grate. Keep grill closed to maximize flavor. Hickory: Recommended pairings (Savory & Smoky): Beef, Chicken, Ribs, Pork, Lamb, Turkey, Vegetables.
Store pellets in a cool, dry place.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Company