Big flavor is what it’s all about. Grilling with Kingsford® Grillmaster’s Choice 100% Natural Hardwood Blend Pellets brings you authentic wood-smoked flavor from all-natural American hardwood. Made from better wood for better flavor, these smoker pellets deliver excellent performance in all pellet grills, including Pit Boss® and Traeger®. Made in the USA with North American ingredients, these Kingsford® pellets for grilling contain no artificial flavors, binders, dyes, chemical additives or added oils. Just 100% hardwood for 100% smoke flavor.
- REAL WOOD FLAVOR: Kingsford® 100% Natural Hardwood Blend Pellets bring you authentic wood-smoked flavor from all-natural American hardwood; packaging may vary
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN ALL PELLET GRILLS: Kingsford® smoker pellets for grilling deliver excellent performance in all pellet grills, including Pit Boss® and Traeger®
- 100% NATURAL HARDWOOD: Made in the USA with North American ingredients, these Kingsford® hardwood blend pellets contain no artificial flavors, binders, dyes, chemical additives or added oils
- VERSATILE FLAVOR PAIRINGS: Griller’s Choice smoker pellets feature the traditional, strong and savory flavors of hickory, cherry and oak that make a bold choice for taking grilled chicken to the next level
- EASY TO USE: Fill hopper to desired level prior to starting grill; light and set temperature per grill instructions; most grills begin to smoke in 15 min; keep grill closed to capture full flavor
Wood Pallets, Grillmasters Choice
Blend of hickory, oak and cherry. Excellent performance in all pellet grills. Including Boss and Traeger. 100% natural hardwood blend pellets. kingsford.com. how2recycle.info. For these beef ribs and more 100% hardwood flavor recipes, visit: kingsford.com/recipes. Questions or comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Made in the USA.
Contains: Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Caution: For outdoor use only. Never barbecue in an enclosed area. Carbon monoxide can accumulate (be hazardous to your health). Keep away from children and pets. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never barbecue indoors. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
Directions: For any pellet grill. 1. Fill hopper with Kingsford wood pellets. 2. Light grill and set temperature following grill instructions. 3. Add food and keep grill closed to maximize flavor. Tips: Do not soak pellets. Ensure hopper is clear of debris prior to filling. 1 lb of pellets lasts approximately 1 hour at low heat and 30 minutes at high heat, depending on grill manufacturer and outdoor conditions. Store pellets in a cool, dry place. Charcoal & Gas Grills: 1. Light grill. Charcoal grill: Light pile of Kingsford charcoal briquets following package instructions and allow to ash over. Gas grill: Start grill according to grill instructions. 2. Prepare Kingsford wood pellets. Option 1: DIY smoker packet. Fold aluminum foil into a packet, fill with a handful of pellets, and poke several holes into one side of the packet. Place packet on top of hot coals (charcoal grill) or on grill grate directly over burner on high heat (gas grill) with the holes facing upwards. Option 2: Smoker tube. Fill smoker tube with pellets and light according to smoker tube instructions. 3. Remove packet or tube from coals (charcoal grill) or direct heat (gas grill) using tongs once pellets have begun smoking for several minutes. Blow out any flames. 4. Enjoy flavor by positioning packet or tube near food on top of grill grate. Keep grill closed to maximize flavor. Recommended Pairings: beef, chicken, ribs, pork, fish.
Store pellets in a cool, dry place.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Company