Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel Aged Red Blend Red Wine - 750 Ml
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Bourbon Barrel-Aged Red Blend features flavors of ripe berries with hints of vanilla oak, cocoa powder, and cinnamon. Wonderfully complex, it's perfect for every day.
- This 750 mL bottle contains five glasses of bourbon barrel-aged red blend red wine
- California wine with enticing aromas of vanilla, toasted oak, and creme brulee
- Delicious red wine blend with flavors of ripe blackberry and blueberry and hints of toasty vanilla oak, cocoa, and cinnamon
- Balanced, full-bodied, and complex California red wine with a long, toasty finish
- Spice things up by pairing this Woodbridge red blend with a hearty sirloin chili
Red Blend, California
Red wine. By Robert Mondavi. Bourbon barrel aged. Select lots finished in Bourbon barrels. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft wines for everyday enjoyment. This Bourbon Barrel-Aged Red Blend delivers flavors of ripe blackberry and blueberry with hints of toasty vanilla oak, cocoa powder and warm cinnamon complemented by a long toasty finish. Select lots are finished in bourbon barrels and blended with the wine to impart a bold and rich flavor. woodbridgewines.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Vinted & Bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA California.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Woodbridge Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.