- Each 250 mL wine can contains approximately one and two-thirds glasses of sauvignon blanc wine
- Fresh, vibrant aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- White wine with ripe flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit
- Refreshing, juicy New Zealand wine with bright acidity and a weighted finish on the palate
- Fruity wine pairs well with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or light salads
Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc dazzles with aromas of intense tropical fruit and fresh cut grass notes. The palate bursts with passionfruit, citrus and ripe stonefruit flavors. From exceptional vineyards in New Zealand's famous Marlborough region, we proudly craft this exuberant Sauvignon Blanc. 3 x 250 ml cans = 1 - 750 ml bottle. www.kimcrawfordwines.com. Please recycle after you enjoy. Alc. 12.5% by vol. 25 Canned by Constellation Imports, Sonoma, CA. Product of New Zealand.