Unloc worry-free living with Ziploc® brand Twist ‘n Loc reusable plastic containers with lids. These round, jar-like containers are easy to grip and are great for everything from transporting pre-prepared meals or ingredients, all the way through to storing dry or fresh food items. You can even use them to organize crayons or craft materials in your child’s play area at home.
Thanks to their wide rims and ridged lids, these food storage containers with lids are easy to grip and open, and yet they twist and lock to be leakproof. That makes them great for storing emergency batches of your secret sauce, securing soup for your commute to the office or preserving and protecting your pickles in all their juicy goodness until you reach your favorite picnic spot. They’re the perfect way to lock in flavor and unloc convenience in your life.
These extra small containers with lids are made from BPA-free plastic and can be used again and again. They require no special care and can be used (as directed) in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer or fridge. Spend less time worrying about leakage and more time savoring your favorite flavors and fun times.
- Leakproof lid makes these round plastic containers perfect for storing liquids and potentially messy food items like soups, stews, sauces, flour, pasta, and cereal
- Wide rims and ridged lids make it easy to reuse these BPA-free meal prep containers again and again
- Perfect for transporting meals and snacks securely to school, the office or for a picnic
- Measurement lines on these food storage containers make it easy to get the portion size just right
- Each pack contains 4 container-and-lid sets, which are safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave, and freezer (when used as directed)
Food Storage Containers with Lids Extra Small 8 FL OZ
Contains: Caution: To prevent risk of personal injury or property damage: Wash before using (if using a dishwasher, place in top rack.). Unscrew or remove lid before microwaving. Container may be hot during microwaving. Handle with care. Allow contents of container to cool before lid is screwed down tight. Do not shake contents when hot. Do not use in conventional oven, under browning elements, or on stovetop.
Use as directed in microwave, freezer and dishwasher.
About the Producer