- 14 YEAR: This 14 year old single malt whisky is matured in bourbon and sherry casks before being selectively finished in ex-Cognac casks
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750ml bottle of The Glenlivet 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is 80 proof, 40% ABV
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Most excellently enjoyed in a Negroni or Manhattan, neat, or on the rocks
- FINISH: Sweet and delicious, a proud tribute to The Glenlivet's Speyside craft
- TASTE: Full of ripe poached pears, mandarins in syrup and chocolate coated raisins
Single Malt Scotch, United Kingdom, ABV 40.0%
Inspired by Captain Bill Smith Grant, great-grandson of The Glenlivet's Founder George Smith, The Glenlivet 14 Year Old shines as a proud celebration of the Speyside craft. This luscious liquid is matured in bourbon and sherry casks before being selectively finished in the highest quality ex-Cognac casks. On the nose, enjoy notes full of ripe poached pears, mandarins in syrup and chocolate coated raisins. Smooth citrus, rich honey and subtle liquorice spice unravel across your palate before ending in a sweet and delicious finish.