all free clear mighty pacs are 100% free of perfumes and dyes with concentrated cleaning power in a convenient pac. all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin. These hypoallergenic mighty pacs are Tough on Stains, Gentle on Skin. Use with all free clear fabric softener and dryer sheets for clean and soft clothes with static cling reduction in the dryer. All free and clear mighty pacs are unscented, fragrance free, and are safe to use in any washing machine including high efficiency (HE) and they dissolve completely even in cold water. Add pac(s) to washing machine drum before adding clothes. Use 1 pac for small and medium loads or 2 pacs for larger loads then wash as usual. all mighty pacs are safe for septic systems and contain no phosphates. This pack contains one pouch of 39 all free clear mighty pacs, enough for 39 regular loads of laundry.
- #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and seasonal allergens* Dog and cat dander, dust mite matter, ragweed pollen, grass/tree pollen. all® free clear is not intended to prevent or treat allergies.
- Hypoallergenic, 100% free of perfumes and dyes
- Convenient, mess-free single-dose pac format
- This package contains one 39-count tub of single-dose detergent pacs.
Laundry Detergent Pacs, Free Clear for Sensitive Skin
C12-15 alcohols ethoxylated, sodium laureth sulfate, water, glycerin, sodium and MEA-cocoate, propylene glycol, MEA-LAS, aziridine, polyvinyl alcohol based film, ethanol, sodium sulfite, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, denatonium benzoate
Directions: Add mighty pacs directly to the drum, then add laundry on top. Never place mighty pacs in the HE dispenser.1. Dry hands before handling pacs.2. Add pac(s) directly to the drum, (not dispenser), then add laundry.3. Close container and immediately return it to its storage location.4. Wash & dry hands.Never leave pacs outside this container.Regular load = 1 mighty pacs.Large or heavily soiled loads = 2 mighty pacs. Store in a cool, dry place.
About the Producer