Lysol disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on Lysol to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew & mold on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air. Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6"" to 8"" from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist.
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY KILLS 99.9% OF VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Disinfectant Spray is tested and proven to kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19/Coronavirus* (when used as directed); EPA Reg #777-99.
- ANTIBACTERIAL BLEACH-FREE DISINFECTANT : this Lysol disinfecting product should work as hard as you do; this household disinfectant kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold and flu viruses.** (**when used as directed).
- DISINFECTING SPRAY FOR GERMS: This disinfecting spray eliminates messes and 99.9% of germs and odor causing bacteria.
- SANITIZING SPRAY FOR HARD AND SOFT SURFACES : This fast-acting spray disinfects hard non-porous contact surfaces and sanitizes surfaces.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best household disinfectant cleaning products? Try Lysol Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes, Lysol All Purpose Cleaners, and Lysol Bathroom Cleaners (packaging may vary).
Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen Scent, Value Pack
RB - Health. Hygiene. Home. www.rbnainfo.com. how2recycle.info. Questions? 1-800-228-4722. For ingredient information visit www.rbnainfo.com. Important Facts about this product: This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel (10% post-consumer). Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can.
Active Ingredient: Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Saccharinate - 0.10%; Ethanol - 58.00%; Other Ingredients - 41.90%; Total - 100.00%.
Contains: First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency, call toll free 1-800-228-4722. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center, or doctor, or going for treatment.,Keep out of reach of children. Caution: see back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: hazards to human and domestic animals. Caution: causes moderate eye irritation. Do not spray in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Physical Hazards: Flammable: contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
Storage and Disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to small children. Do not reuse empty container. Do not puncture or incinerate! Discard in trash or offer for recycling if available.
About the Producer