Ignite your emotions with Glade Sheer Vanilla Embrace 3-Wick Candle. Crafted by master perfumers, essential oil aroma candles enhance the atmosphere of any room with notes of vanilla, white orchid, and sandalwood. Set the mood and light each of the wicks to fill the room with scent 3x faster (vs. Glade single wick candle). Relax and enjoy our large 3-Wick scented candle made without phthalates, parabens, or formaldehyde. Discover the power of fragrant candles in Sheer Vanilla Embrace fragrance. Glade's aroma candles are infused with Essential Oils and quickly fill your home with an alluring fragrance and warm light.
- Glade 3-Wick Scented Candle for all over fragrance
- More fragrance to quickly fill the room vs Glade single wick glass candle jars
- Dazzle everyone with air with Alluring Sheer Vanilla Embrace jar candle with notes of vanilla blossom, white orchid, and sandalwood
- Glade fragrance candles are crafted by master perfumers and infused with essential oils
- Make a chic impression with the room-filling fragrance of Glade candles
Candle Alluring Sheer Vanilla Embrace Scent
Synthetic Wax; Petrolatum; Microcrystalline Wax; Fragrance; Benzophenone -12; Colorants. Contains Fragrance Allergens. SCJ Formula # 35*38103
Contains: 1. To prevent fire, burn within sight.
2. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
4. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked.
5. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting.
6. Keep candle free of matches and all material.
7. Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surface.
8. Burn away from drafts.
9. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens.
10. Never burn more than four hours.
11. Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains.
12. Do not extinguish with water.
13. Do not reuse. Discard after use.
1. Place candles in an upright position.
2. Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting.
3. Always snuff out the flame, do not blow out.
4. Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
5. Do not move a burning candle.
About the Producer