Add more sizzle to your BBQ with Kingsford® Match Light® Instant Charcoal Briquettes, no lighter fluid needed. These grilling briquettes are Kingsford’s fastest lighting charcoal and are ready in about 10 minutes. Each charcoal briquette contains just the right amount of lighter fluid and features Sure Fire Grooves® which have more edges for fast lighting. Grill with Kingsford® charcoal and savor the taste of the season. Because taste is everything. This bag of 4 pounds equals about 1 use. Scan the QR code on the pack to unlock grilling tips, techniques and more. *When used as directed.
- NO LIGHTER FLUID NEEDED: Made with high quality ingredients and real wood, these charcoal briquettes for grilling light with just a match*, no lighter fluid needed; packaging may vary
- LIGHTS EVERY TIME GUARANTEED*: Make grilling easy with Kingsford’s fastest lighting charcoal from, guaranteed to light every time* and ready in about 10 minutes
- MADE IN USA WITH NORTH AMERICAN INGREDIENTS: From backyard grilling to away-from home outings, Kingsford® Match Light® is the go-to BBQ charcoal for your next cookout
- SMOKY BBQ FLAVOR: Infuse smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more with these fast lighting charcoal briquettes for an authentic BBQ experience
- BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER: Whether tailgating with friends or barbecuing in your backyard with family, make Kingsford® a part of your grilling tradition
Instant Charcoal Briquets
No lighter fluid needed. About 1 use. An American Original: At Kingsford, we take pride in giving you the best BBQ flavor by using quality ingredients, including real American wood, we proudly craft our briquets in plants across the USA with generations of expertise, bringing you the best in authentic BBQ flavor since 1920. Lights every time, guaranteed (When used as directed). This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174, Ref. C12. kingsford.com. kingsford.com/guarantee. how2recycle.info. Scan to unlock for grilling tips, techniques & more. Visit us at kingsford.com. Questions or Comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. For more information on the guarantee, visit kingsford.com/guarantee. Made in the USA. with North American ingredients. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Warning: Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. Caution: Combustible. For Your Safety: Never cover flaming briquets with a grill lid. Covering flaming briquets may result in a flare-up when lid is removed. Use water to control excessive flames. Do not light any part of the bag. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees. Do not add Match Light charcoal once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Do not use in water smoke grills. Caution: Combustible. Keep away from heat and open flames. Contains petroleum distillates. Store in well-ventilated area. Keep bag closed to avoid evaporation. Keep out of reach of children & pets.
Directions: 1. Stack briquets in a pyramid. Do not overfill your grill. Use about 4 lb. Light immediately. 2. Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Do not use lighter fluid or an electric or chimney-style starter. Stand back after lighting. Flames will die out. 3. Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 10 minutes). Begin grilling. Always create a tight seal to close bag after each use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pull from end on front of bag.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Co.