Buy it Again
Kingsford Charcoal Briquets Match Light - 4 Lb
Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal Briquettes ignites without the need to add lighter fluid. Each charcoal briquette contains just the right amount of lighter fluid and features Sure Fire Grooves® which have more edges for faster lighting, so you can quickly light the grill with just a match. These charcoal briquettes light instantly every time when used as directed and you will be ready to cook on in about 10 minutes.
- READY IN 10 MINUTES: Bring friends and family together with Kingsford Match Light Charcoal Briquettes for barbecuing. These BBQ charcoal briquettes are our fastest lighting charcoal and grill up your favorite foods in just 10 minutes; Packaging may vary
- NO LIGHTER FLUID: Made with high quality ingredients and real wood, just light a match to the coals – no lighter fluid needed. Each 4 pound bag of match light briquettes generates a single use
- FAST HEATING GRILL CHARCOAL: This charcoal for grilling has more edges and surface area to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast heating and even burning
- ORIGINAL BBQ FLAVOR: Infuse authentic, smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more with these convenient fast lighting briquettes that are great for backyard parties or tailgates
- MADE IN THE USA: Kingsford charcoal Match Light briquettes are the perfect all-purpose or away from home BBQ briquettes for your next cookout made in the USA with natural ingredients from North America
Charcoal Briquets, Instant
No lighter fluid needed. Since 1920. Lights instantly (when used as directed). About 1 use. Lights every time guaranteed (when used as directed). kingsford.com. kingsford.com/guarantee. how2recycle.info. Questions or Comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. For more information on the guarantee, visit kingsford.com/guarantee. Find the Right Charcoal: Instant Flavors: Match Light Mesquite; Match Light Hickory. Regulars Flavors: Hickory; Applewood; Mesquite. Made in the USA with North American ingredients. Made in the U.S.A. of global ingredients.
Warning Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Caution: Combustible. Read side panel carefully.,Caution: Combustible. Keep away from heat and open flames. Contains petroleum distillates. Store in well-ventilated area. Keep bag closed to avoid evaporation. Keep out of reach of children & pets.,Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For your Safety: Never cover flaming briquets with a grill lid. Covering flaming briquets may result in a flare-up when lid is removed. Use water to control excessive flames. Do not light any part of the bag. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees. Do not add Match Light charcoal once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Do not use in water smoke grills.
Directions Directions: 1. Stack briquets in a pyramid. Do not overfill your grill. Use about 4 lb. Light immediately. 2. Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Do not use lighter fluid or an electric or chimney-style starter. Stand back after lighting. Flames will die out. 3. Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 10 minutes). Begin grilling. Always create a tight seal to close bag after each use. Store in a cool, dry place. Pull from end on front of bag.
About the Producer The Kingsford Products Co.
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.