- One 24 oz loaf of Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grains and Seeds Whole Grain Bread
- Baked with a delicious blend of grains and seeds, providing a rich, nutritious flavor
- Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grains and Seeds Bread is free from artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives and high fructose corn syrup
- Loaf of bread is made with 18 grams of whole grains, 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per slice, this sliced bread is good source of fiber
- This hearty bread is great for chicken salad sandwiches, toasting and topping with butter, making a classic PB and J and more
Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread, 24 oz
Free from artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. Per 2 Slices: 36 g whole grains; 10 g protein; 7 g fiber. Per 1 Slice Serving: 110 calories; 0 g sat fat (0% DV); 200 mg sodium (9% DV); 2 g total sugars. 0 g trans fat. Look for whole grains. WholeGrainCouncil.org. Good source of fiber. Low fat diets rich in fiber-containing grain foods, fruits and vegetables may help to reduce the risk of some types of cancer, a disease with many factors. Free from artificial preservatives. Free from DATEM, monoglycerides and calcium propionate. No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils. Est. 1946. Delicious, good nutrition for a balanced life! No high fructose corn syrup. www.brownberry.com. SmartLabel: Scan for more food information or call 1-800-432-8266. Learn more at: brownberry.com. We are committed to providing you with quality products and welcome your questions and comments. Call 1-800-984-0989, Consumer Relations Department. When writing, please include the Proof-of-Purchase (Bar Code) and stamped date code. The nutritional benefits found in each Whole Grains loaf are a product of diverse grains and real ingredients, such as whole wheat grown by North American Farmers. We are working hard to reduce the carbon footprint behind each of these freshly baked breads. We offset 100% of the energy we use in our bakeries with renewable wind energy. Additionally, we continue to reduce the amount of plastic in our bags and proudly drive 500 bread delivery trucks, powered by alternative fuels. From Seed to Slice, we work to empower your balanced life across generations. Terracycle: Join our recycling program at www.terracycle.com/bimbobakeries.