CLASSIC PESTO: Produced in Liguria, Italy, the original home of pesto, this Genovese classic pesto is bursting with the flavor of fresh Italian basil
A PASSION FOR PERFECTION: 150 years of the highest possible standards go into every authentic olive oil, pesto, glaze and vinegar, designed for those who want only the best in their kitchens.
ENDLESS USES: Try it as a marinade for meats or poultry, stirred into pasta, mixed into dips or added to mashed potatoes, soups and gravies. Adding Filippo Berio olive oils to the recipe takes the flavor even further!
- AUTHENTIC RECIPE: produced in Liguria, Italy, the original home of pesto, our dedication to authentic recipes sets these flavors apart and would make our illustrious founder proud.
- READY TO ENJOY: No need to heat. Shake well before use. Refrigerate once opened and use within two weeks.
- GLASS JAR: always recyclable, it perfectly preserves all the flavor and aroma.
- Add it to pastas, sandwiches and more to satisfy even the most demanding palates
- Contains: milk, cashew nuts, pine nuts.
May contain small fragment of nut shell.