TUMS Extra Strength Antacid Tablets go to work in seconds by starting to neutralize acid on contact to bring fast and powerful extra strength heartburn relief. When symptoms occur, chew and swallow two to four tablets, depending on the severity of your acid indigestion. Featuring the active ingredient calcium carbonate, these berry flavored chewable antacid tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and provide upset stomach relief associated with these symptoms. TUMS antacids are the #1 recommended adult antacid brand by doctors, pharmacists and OBGYNs.
- CONTENTS: 3 rolls containing 8 TUMS Chewable Antacid Tablets for Extra Strength Heartburn Relief in easy to take, delicious assorted berry flavors
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: This heartburn and acid indigestion medicine treats the four signs of heartburn: burning in the chest, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- FAST AND POWERFUL STRENGTH: Nothing works faster! These TUMS antacid tablets go to work instantly by starting to neutralize acid on contact
- GLUTEN FREE AND KOSHER: This heartburn and acid indigestion remedy has the active ingredient 750 mg calcium carbonate
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: TUMS is the #1 recommended adult antacid brand by doctors, pharmacists and OBGYNs
Antacid, Extra Strength 750, Chewable Tablets, Assorted Berries
Calcium carbonate antacid. Gluten free. Questions? 1-800-897-7535 weekdays.
Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate USP (750 mg), Antacid. Inactive Ingredients: Adipic Acid, Corn Starch, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Flavors, Mineral Oil, Sodium Polyphosphate, Sucrose, Talc.
Contains: Warnings: Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. When using this product: do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours; if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours; do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed - do not used if plastic overwrap is damaged.
Directions: Retain outer wrap for full drugs facts. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
About the Producer
GSK Consumer Healthcare