- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: A complex mix of rich flavors from berry-hued African beans, carefully woven together with robust Indonesian beans and a touch of smoky French Roast. Caramel, chocolate, and dried fruit notes bring balance to the full-bodied, hearty blend.
- ROAST: Medium roast, caffeinated coffee made with 100% Arabica beans and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee
- COMPATIBILITY: Contains genuine Keurig K-Cup pods, engineered for guaranteed quality and compatibility with all Keurig K-Cup coffee makers
Coffee Roasters, Medium Roast, Nantucket Blend, K-Cup Pods, Value Pack
Full-bodied, complex, hearty. Keurig: Genuine K-Cup pods. Packed with goodness. Mario Vasquez-Ventura - Honduras. Only genuine K-Cup pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. A complex mix of rich flavors from berry-hued African beans and a touch of smoky French roast. Caramel, chocolate, and dried fruit notes give balance to the full-bodied, hearty blend. Light. Dark. www.Keurig.com. how2recycle.info. Find us on facebook.com/keurig or twitter.com/keurig. To learn more, visit Keurig.com/GenuineK-CupPod. For Inquiries contact: Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 1-866-901-BREW/1-866-901-2739, www.Keurig.com. Goodness in Every Cup: Of all our important natural resources, none are more precious - to life, to coffee, and to the world itself - than water. Since 2014, we've been supporting Blue Harvest's efforts to protect and restore vital water resources in coffee farming communities throughout Central America. In Honduras, our support helps Blue Harvest assist farmers like Mario in implementing water-smart practices, like using recycled, nutrient-rich water on crops to help preserve watersheds while producing a delicious, well-balanced coffee. Efforts like these help coffee communities enjoy cleaner drinking water, while you enjoy the rich, smooth flavor of Nantucket blend coffee in every delicious cup. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (not recycled in all communities) K-cup pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter con remain) Recycle: Check locally (not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more. Committed to 100% Responsibly Source Coffee. www.keurig.com/ResponsibleCoffe. Please recycle.