- 13.6-fluid ounce bottle of Johnson's Calming Baby Shampoo with relaxing NaturalCalm aromas help soothe baby before bed. Specially designed for baby's delicate skin, this baby shampoo provides a gentle clean
- Calming tear-free baby shampoo relaxes the senses and gently cleanses hair while leaving your baby's hair soft, shiny & smelling wonderfully fresh. With a No More Tears formula that is gentle on eyes
- For over 125 years Johnson's formulas have been specially designed for baby's unique and delicate hair. Our baby hair shampoo is hypoallergenic, formulated to be gentle & never harsh with no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or dyes
- Designed with input from moms like you, Johnson's tear-free baby shampoo is great for kids and adults too! To use, wet baby's hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently lather and rinse
- Johnson's products are designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards, and our pediatrician-tested Calming Baby Shampoo is no exception
Johnson's Calming Baby Shampoo with Soothing NaturalCalm Scent, Hypoallergenic & Tear-Free Baby Hair Shampoo, Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates & Dyes, 13.6 fl. oz
Johnson's Calming Shampoo provides a gentle clean and a soothing scent to help prepare your little one for bedtime. Made for baby's delicate hair but great for adults too, this baby calming shampoo relaxes the senses and gently cleanses your baby's delicate hair, leaving it soft, shiny, and smelling wonderfully fresh. The baby shampoo is enhanced with relaxing NaturalCalm aromas to help soothe your baby before bed. Formulated to be gentle, never harsh, the No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. This tear-free shampoo is hypoallergenic; pediatrician-tested; and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. To use, wet baby's hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently lather, and rinse. For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specially designed for baby's unique and delicate skin and hair. Our baby shampoo, is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards.