- Multivitamin gummies for women with premium ingredients including omega-3 EPA & DHA (essential fatty acids) sustainably sourced from wild-caught small fish
- 17 essential nutrients: vitamin D3 for immune health, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) to support energy metabolism, omega-3 EPA & DHA (from fish oil), CoQ10 for heart health, vitamin K for bones, vitamin E for antioxidant support*
- Free of the eight major allergens: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat; no dairy
- Non-GMO; formulated with natural flavors; free of artificial colors or sweeteners; third-party lab tested
- For adult women, take six (6) gummies daily with or without food
Women's Multi & Omegas Gummies
SmartyPants Women’s Formula gummies are packed with over 15 premium nutrients including omega-3 EPA and DHA essential fatty acids (sourced from sustainably-sourced wild caught, small fish), vitamin D3 for immunity, vitamin B12 to support energy metabolism, CoQ10 for heart health, vitamins K1 & K2 for bone health and folate as methylfolate — all in one delicious gummy without any of the junk.* SmartyPants Women’s Formula is non-GMO, gluten-free and free of synthetic colors, artificial flavors or sweeteners. Women’s Formula is specially-formulated based on the latest scientific research to fill average nutrient gaps in the average diet and includes the premium forms of nutrients your body prefers, whenever possible. So, you know that you’re getting the nutrients your body needs, in forms that will go to use, in a delicious gummy you’ll actually enjoy taking day after day. SmartyPants are third-party lab tested for purity and potency, so you know what you read on the label is what you get in the bottle… and for every bottle sold, SmartyPants makes a 1•for•1 nutrient grant to Vitamin Angels to help get life-changing nutrients to mothers and children in need around the world. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.