Protect against bladder leaks with Depend Fresh Protection Adult Incontinence Underwear for Women with Maximum Absorbency for all day protection guaranteed*. Leaks don’t stand a chance thanks to a super absorbent core which absorbs 25x its weight, turns liquid into gel, and neutralizes odors. Our technology features a liner that keeps you dry throughout the day by wicking wetness away from your skin. Comfortably live your life with incontinence underwear that features a discreet fit, soft and smooth fabric, and a SureFit waistband helps keep underwear securely in place. Find your fit with five sizes—small (24–30" waist), medium (31–37" waist), large (38–44" waist), extra-large (45–54" waist) and extra-extra-large (55–64" waist)—in a stylish blush color. Depend incontinence products for bladder leaks and postpartum bladder leaks are also HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S. *If you’re not completely satisfied with the fit of your Depend incontinence underwear, we can help. Purchase by 12/31/24. Mail in by 1/31/25. Online access required. Limit 1 per household. Original receipt/UPC required. Restrictions apply. See Depend website for details.
- Depend Fresh Protection Incontinence Underwear for Women, medium (31–37" waist), 30 count; same trusted protection, improved; HSA/FSA-eligible in the US—packaging may vary
- Maximum Absorbency: All day protection against heavier bladder leaks—Depend for Women features a super absorbent core which absorbs 25x its weight and turns liquid into gel
- 2x Drier Than Before: Depend’s improved liner wicks wetness away from your skin to keep you dry all day
- Odor Control: Our incontinence underwear neutralizes and locks in odors by turning liquid into gel
- Discreet Fit: Features a soft, smooth fabric
Depend Fresh Protection Adult Incontinence Underwear Maximum, Medium Blush Underwear
Contains: Bladder and bowel incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please see your doctor for professional advice. Warning: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children. Like most articles of clothing, underwear can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition.
Directions for Use: Putting on: Step in, pull up. Print design on the outside of the underwear indicates front. To Remove: Pull down and discard in trash. Do not flush.
About the Producer
Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC.