When it comes to making tails wag, nothing does it better than BLUE Homestyle Recipes. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient, plus garden fruits and veggies, this recipe is packed with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
Plus, it’s formulated to support the nutritional needs of senior dogs. This recipe contains glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility in older dogs.
- REAL CHICKEN FIRST: This pate style wet dog food features high-quality protein from real chicken to support healthy muscle maintenance
- FEED THREE WAYS: BLUE Homestyle Recipe senior dog food makes a delicious treat, adds interest mixed into their favorite dry foods or can be fed as a meal on its own
- NATURAL DOG FOOD: All BLUE canned dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: BLUE wet dog food contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 12.5-oz can of BLUE Homestyle Recipe Natural Senior Wet Dog Food, Chicken
Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Natural Senior Wet Dog Food, Chicken 12.5-oz Can
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Flaxseed, Cranberries, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Feed 1/2 to 1 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
About the Producer