When it comes to making tails wag, nothing does it better than BLUE Homestyle Recipes. Made with real turkey as the first ingredient, plus garden fruits and veggies, this recipe is packed with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals.
Plus, it’s formulated to support the nutritional needs of adult dogs. This recipe contains high-quality protein from real meat to help your dog maintain lean muscle mass, plus healthy carbohydrates to provide energy for an active life.
- REAL TURKEY FIRST: This pate style wet dog food features high-quality protein from real turkey to support healthy muscle maintenance
- FEED THREE WAYS: BLUE Homestyle Recipe adult dog food makes a delicious treat, adds interest mixed into their favorite dry foods or can be fed as a meal on its own
- NATURAL DOG FOOD: All BLUE canned dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins and minerals
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: BLUE wet dog food contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, NO corn, wheat (a common thickening agent used by other brands) or soy, and NO artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 12.5-oz can of BLUE Homestyle Recipe Natural Adult Wet Dog Food, Turkey Meatloaf
Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Natural Adult Wet Dog Food, Turkey Meatloaf 12.5-oz Can
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed, Cassia Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement(Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Feed 1/2 to 1 can per 10 lbs. of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
About the Producer