Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye Whiskey combines the distinct flavor of rye with the one-of-a-kind taste of classic Jack Daniel's Whiskey. This American whiskey is made with a uniquely crafted 70-percent rye grain bill, natural spring water from Jack Daniel's own Cave Spring Hollow, and a time-honored charcoal mellowing process that results in a bold, spicy Rye Whiskey that's sippin' smooth. At 90 proof, it packs rich flavors from start to finish. Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye Whiskey brings out a sweet caramel taste, followed by a peppery finish. Jack Daniel's Rye Whiskey alcohol can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in your favorite mixed drinks like a Rye Old Fashioned, a Manhattan cocktail or a Jack Rye & Ginger. Please Drink Responsibly.
- One 750 mL bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye Whiskey
- This Rye Tennessee Whiskey has a bold, spicy rye flavor, a sweet caramel taste and a peppery finish
- Made with a 70-percent rye grain bill and natural spring water from Jack Daniel's own Cave Spring Hollow
- One of the first new Jack Daniel's recipes in over 150 years, but crafted with Jack's time-honored charcoal mellowing process
- Enjoy this rye whiskey in classic cocktails like the Rye Old Fashioned, a Rye Manhattan or a Jack Rye & Ginger
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye Whiskey
Drink Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye Whiskey in a Jack Rye & Ginger cocktail or with a classic Old Fashioned.