- Red wine partially aged 30 days in rum barrels for dark fruit flavors and a smoky, vanilla finish
- Look closely at the bottle as this augmented reality living label animates a true rule-breaker
- 2017 Wine Brand of the Year and "One of the most popular wines of Eastern Australia," according to Wine Searcher
- Pair with spicy food, poultry, or red meat
- 15% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle
Blend-Australia, Red Wine, Australia
A go-to wine that tastes more expensive than the price tag. The Uprising is a hand-crafted wine aged 30 days in rum barrels, paying homage to the prisoners' Rum Rebellion. Packed with oaky vanilla and dark berry flavors.