Buy it Again
19 Crimes Wine Red The Uprising - 750 Ml
Medium red with bright ruby hues, 19 Crimes South Australia The Uprising Red Wine confidently takes charge with intense notes of mocha and caramel that complement the subtle flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon. A portion of this wine has been aged for 30 days in rum barrels and is dark with jammy berry flavors and a smoky, vanilla finish. 19 Crimes tells the true story of rulebreakers who beat the odds and overcame adversity to become folk heroes.
- Red wine partially aged 30 days in rum barrels for dark fruit flavors and a smoky, vanilla finish
- Look closely at the bottle as this augmented reality living label animates a true rule-breaker
- 2017 wine brand of the year and "one of the most popular wines of eastern australia," according to wine searcher
- Pair with spicy food, poultry, or red meat
- 15% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle
Red Wine, The Uprising
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer TWE IMPORTS
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.