- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Starbucks delivers exceptional coffee cup after cup with this 10-count K-Cup pod box of Toasted Graham Flavored Coffee for Keurig brewers
- STARBUCKS TOASTED GRAHAM FLAVORED COFFEE—Warm up with a cozy mug full of sweet toasted graham with the warm and toasty notes of this flavored coffee
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN—The perfect everyday cup, Starbucks coffee is great for adding personal touches of inspiration like milk, cream, syrup or a variety of other additions to make it your own
- ETHICALLY SOURCED—Starbucks is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Signature Collection Toasted Graham Flavored Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods
Flavored ground coffee. Made without artificial flavors. Keurig genuine k-cup pods. Warm & toasty notes. The Crafting of Toasted Graham Flavored Coffee: Inspired by the classic graham cookie, our medium roast shines with notes of honey and cinnamon. Made without any artificial flavorings, every sip will fill your days with delightful warmth. Only genuine K-Cup pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. starbucks.com/athome. how2recycle.info. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig. Visit us at Starbucks.com/ athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331. For brewer inquiries contact: 1-866-901-brew / 1-866-901-2739; www.Keurig.com. Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. Starbucks Rewards: Join Today: starbucks.com/morestars. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cups pods. Peel, empty, recycle. Caution: Pod is hot. Allow to cool after use. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds. (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit keurig.com/recyclable to learn more.