Drano Max Gel Clog Remover is the #1 Selling Gel Drain Cleaner*. The thick bleach formula in Drano Max Gel Clog Remover cuts right through standing water, clinging to your toughest clogs to blast them fast. It works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs. Conquer tough clogs whenever they happen. *SC Johnson & Sons, Inc. calculation based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its ScanTrack Service for the Drain and Disposal Cleaners category for the 26-week period ending 09/26/2020, for the total U.S. market, xAOC, according to the Nielsen standard product hierarchy.
- Drano Max Gel Clog Remover is the #1 Selling Gel Drain Cleaner*
- Gets to work in as quick as 7 minutes
- Pours through standing water straight to the clog
- Safe for garbage disposals, bathroom, kitchen and other drains like laundry sinks
- Can leave in drains overnight
Clog Remover, Max Gel, Pro Strength
Safe on metal & plastic pipes. Contains no phosphorus. Clears total blockages guaranteed! or it's free (Visit www.drano.com for details). www.scjohnson.com. www.drano.com. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252. Learn more at: www.scjohnson.com. Environmental Facts: Please recycle. Made with over 30% renewable and sustainable energy.
Water, Sodium, Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmitamine Oxide, Myristamine Oxide, Sodium Silicate. 3532917.
Contains: Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Can cause burns on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Read back label carefully.,Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed, may burn eyes, skin, and mucous me s on contact.,First Aid: Give immediately. Eyes: rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses, then flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Drink a cup of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. If on skin: remove affected clothing. Flush skin with water for 15 minutes. In all cases, call poison control center or physician.,Important: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano Max Gel because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding. Do not use or mix Drano max gel. With any other cleaners or chemicals, as hazardous fumes or a violent reaction may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately - ventilate if possible. Keep container tightly closed and store in locked cabinet. Do not use with plunger or in toilet. Contains Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, and Sodium Silicate.
(1) Pour 1/2 bottle slowly into drain. (2) Wait for 15-30 minutes. (3) Flush drain with hot water. Repeat steps if necessary. Product guide: Max gel (Hair clogs. Standing water. Slow drains Pipe build up). Product Guide: Snake Plus (Hair clogs. Standing water. Slow drains). Product guide: Snake plus (Slow drains Pipe build up). Garbage Disposal Drains: Follow same directions. If drain has not cleared, do not turn on disposal since product may splash back. Consult plumber.
About the Producer
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.