Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay White Wine - 750 Ml
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay White Wine reflects the expressive character of a uniquely aged wine. This fine wine features grilled pineapple and toasty oak flavors.
- California chardonnay wine with intense aromas of ripe pineapple and juicy peach
- Aged wine with flavors of grilled pineapple, caramel, vanilla, baking spices, and toasty oak
- This California wine is rich, creamy, and concentrated with a balanced acidity
- This Robert Mondavi wine pairs well with grilled halibut, shrimp scampi, or bacon wrapped dates
- California chardonnay crafted with grapes sourced from coastal vineyards in Monterey County
Chardonnay, Monterey County, 2015
RM limited release. Aged 2 months in bourbon barrels. This limited release Chardonnay blends the craftsmanship of California winemaking with the Southern tradition of bourbon whiskey aging. Our costal California vineyards deliver rich and creamy layers of ripe pineapple and juicy peach to the wine. The next step is to age the blend in bourbon whiskey barrels for at least 2 months, adding nuances of caramel, vanilla, and toasty oak. RobertMondaviPrivateSelection.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. Vinted and bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs you ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and my cause health problems.
About the Producer ROBERT MONDAVI
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.