Palmolive Ultra Liquid Dishwashing Soap is the grease fighting dish soap you know and trust to get the dishes done. From stuck-on food to your greasiest dishes, Palmolive Ultra is there to help you tackle tough messes and delivers powerful grease cutting to make even your dirtiest dishes an easy clean. While Palmolive Ultra is tough on grease, it is made to be gentle on the earth, with biodegradable cleaning ingredients and sustainable packaging made with post-consumer recycled plastic. These eco friendly features make it a great addition to your household dishwashing supplies. Make a difference at home and on the environment with Palmolive Ultra.
- Dishwashing liquid dish soap that's tough on grease, but gentle on the planet
- Formula that instantly cuts through grease and works in 10 ways to fight grease on dishes
- Dish soap with 100% biodegradable cleaning ingredients and free of phosphates and parabens for a eco friendly dish soap
- Concentrated dishwashing soap formula
- Liquid dish detergent that not only cuts through grease, but cuts through stuck on food, and leaves your dirtiest dishes clean
Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap, Strength Original
Palmolive Ultra Strength Liquid Dish Soap is the grease fighting dish soap you know and trust. From stuck-on food to your greasiest dishes, we’re there to help you tackle tough messes. While Palmolive Ultra is tough on grease, it is made to be gentle on the earth with biodegradable cleaning ingredients and sustainable packaging. Make a difference at home and on the environment with Palmolive Ultra.
Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Sodium C12-15 Alketh Sulfate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Lactic Acid, C9-11 Alketh-8 or Deceth-8, Poloxamer 124, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Colorants.
Contains: May irritate eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other cleaning products to avoid irritating fumes.
Do not use in automatic dishwashers.
About the Producer