Say goodbye to discomfort from bladder leaks and hello to Poise Postpartum Incontinence Pads in 5 Drop Maximum Absorbency and Long Length, a pad that is designed for your comfort and protection. In fact, Poise pads keep you 10x drier compared to the leading period pad. Poise pads absorb bladder leaks, lock away wetness, and neutralize odors, helping you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Poise bladder control pads are discreet and fit securely in your underwear. Poise incontinence pads are available in light, moderate, maximum, ultra, and overnight absorbencies. Shop for Poise discreetly by having it shipped directly to your door or pick up curbside. Poise adult incontinence products are HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S. *Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back: Online access required. Limit 1 per household. Original receipt/UPC required. Restrictions apply. See Poise website for details.
- NEW Maximum Absorbency 5 Drop: Poise Postpartum Incontinence Pads, Maximum Absorbency, Long Length 64 pads; HSA/FSA-eligible in the US (packaging may vary)
- Absorbent: helps you avoid leaks with Maximum Absorbency bladder control pads featuring up to 100% Clean Dry Fresh Protection
- Stay Dry: remain comfortable throughout the day and help keep wetness away from your skin—it keeps you 10x drier than the leading period pad
- Odor Control: always wear Poise discreetly and confidently knowing it instantly locks away wetness and odor
- Comfort: curve-shaped pad with contour helps prevents bunching and features a wider front and back for secure incontinence protection
Poise Incontinence Pads For Women, Maximum Absorbency, Long, 64Ct
Contains: Caution: To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Bladder control conditions may be medically treated. Consult your physician for professional advice.,Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. Do not use this bag in cribs, beds, carriages or play pens. Bladder control conditions may be medically treated. Consult your physician for professional advice.
To Use: Do not flush.
About the Producer
Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC.