Buy it Again
Poise Incontinence Long Pads for Women Maximum Absorbency - 64 Count
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Women’s Incontinence Pads absorb urine instantly keeping you protected from bladder leaks, day or night. To ensure you have both the comfort and coverage you need, the pad features a ContourFit Design - it softly curves in the middle and then is wider in the front and back, allowing the pad to uniquely fit to your body and prevent bunching as you move. Poise pads are designed specifically for bladder leakage making them an ideal form of protection for incontinence or as a postpartum or maternity pad, rather than using a period pad. Poise pads provide up to 12 hours of protection and are available in multiple absorbencies and lengths for your unique protection – light (ideal for bursts, regular length: 9.4”, long length: 11.0”) , moderate (ideal for surges, regular length: 10.6”, long length: 12.2”), maximum (ideal for streams, regular length: 12.2”, long length: 14.1”), ultimate (ideal for gushes, regular length: 14.1”, long length: 15.9”) and overnight (ideal for gushes, 15.9"). Pads are individually wrapped to easily and discreetly slip into a purse or bag. Poise adult incontinence products are HSA/FSA-eligible in the U.S.
- Poise maximum incontinence pads absorb instantly for worry-free 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control
- Dryness: 10X drier than the leading period – ideal for incontinence or as a maternity or postpartum pad; designed specifically for absorbing bladder leaks featuring leak-block sides
- Comfort: unscented and soft on skin with a ContourFit Design that comfortably fits your body and helps prevent bunching and leaks
- Odor Control: absorbent bladder control pads lock in odor with the absorb-loc core always providing discreet protection as you go about your day
- Each long length maximum absorbency pad is 14.1” long
Warning Contains: Caution: To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Bladder controls conditions may be medically treated. Consult your physician for professional advice.
Directions To use. Discard in trash. Do not flush.
About the Producer Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.