The perfect excuse to stay in and snuggle up with Glade Comforting Cashmere Woods single wick candle. Glade's jar candles fragrance is crafted by master perfumers with notes of jasmine petals, creamy sandalwood, and musk. Luxuriate with air and enjoy small scented candles made without phthalates, parabens or formaldehyde. Discover the power of fragrant candles in Comforting Cashmere Woods fragrance. Create your cozy night in with loads of style with Glade’s jar candles infused with essential oils.
- Awaken your senses with the room-filling fragrance of Glade scented candless
- Energize the room with glass candle jars that are made without phthalates, parabens or formaldehyde and feature a lead-free wick
- Luxuriate with air with Comforting Cashmere Woods jar candle with notes of jasmine petals, creamy sandalwood, and musk
- Glade fragrance candles are crafted by master perfumers and infused with essential oils
- Discover the art of scent in our single-wick Glade candles
Candle, Cashmere Woods, Comforting
SC Johnson a family company. Fragrance infused with essential oils. A family company since 1886 - Fisk Johnson. Inspired from afternoon walks in the woods fragrance crafted with notes of patchouli and sandalwood. www.glade.com. Visit us at www.glade.com. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. Environmental Facts: Paperboard Packaging is recyclable Paperboard Packaging contains 30% post consumer recycled material. Candle made in Canada.
Synthetic Wax; Petrolatum; Microcrystalline Wax; Fragrances; Benzophenone -12; Polyoxypropylene (12) Dimethicone; Colorants. SCJ Formula 35 23246.
Contains: To prevent fire or injury. Warning: Burn within sight. Never burn on, or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked. Trim wick to 1/4 inch (6 mm) before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all material. Do not burn on cold, wet, or unstable surface(s). Burn away from drafts. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens. Never burn more than 4 hours. Stop use when 1/4 inch (6 mm) of wax remains. Do not extinguish with lid or water. Do not reuse. Discard glass jar after use. Lead-free wick.
About the Producer
S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.