Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750 Ml
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a bold, flavorful California wine. Deep flavors of blackberry are enhanced by vanilla, brown sugar, and toasty oak.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of bourbon barrel aged cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Delicious red wine with decadent aromas of ripe blackberry
- Aged wine with flavorful notes of black cherry, blackberry cobbler, blueberry pie, praline, and sweet vanilla custard
- Robert Mondavi wine that pairs well charcuterie boards and hearty pasta dishes
- California red wine crafted with grapes sourced from coastal vineyards in Monterey County
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
Private selection. Bourbon Barrel-aged. Select lots aged in bourbon barrels. This Cabernet Sauvignon blends the craftsmanship of California winemaking with the Southern tradition of Bourbon Whiskey barrel aging. The cool climate of our coastal vineyards imparts the wine with deep flavors of black cherry and blackberry. Select lots are then aged in Bourbon Whiskey barrels, delivering rich nuances of vanilla, brown sugar and subtle toasted oak when added to the blend. RobertMondaviPrivateSelection.com Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Vinted and bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Robert Mondavi
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.