- One 750 mL bottle of High West Bourbon
- High West Whiskey with caramel and vanilla aromas plus candy corn, lemon zest, honey nougat, and sweet cornbread notes
- Great in a Manhattan cocktail, but complex enough for sipping on its own from bourbon glasses
- Rich and earthy American bourbon with notes of caramel apple, pecan pie, and vanilla on the finish
- Whiskey bourbon from High West Distillery in Park City, Utah
A blend of straight bourbon whiskeys. Batch no: 21H02. Meet the American West's most innovative and inviting bourbon. A blend of straight bourbon whiskeys, aged a minimum of two years in charred white American oak barrels. Never chill-filtered or carbon-treated and utilizing a variety of high rye content mash bills to convey an earthy complexity (with a bit of spice). The perfect marriage of richness and brightness expressed by notes of honey nougat, sweet cornbread biscuits, and lemon zest with caramel apples and pecan pie lingering on the finish. Whether sipped or stirred, this bourbon is blended to be your tried and true. - Brendan Coyle, Master Distiller. - David Perkins, Founder. Enjoy responsibly. 46% alc/vol. 92 Bottled by High West Distillery Park City, UT.