- First and only Islay Dry Gin
- Distilled by lauded whisky distiller Adam Hannett
- Botanicals are vapor distilled
- Forager James Donaldson hand-picks wild botanicals
- Conceived and crafted at Bruichladdich Distillery
Islay Dry Gin
The Botanist is a gin of layered complexity. A progressive exploration of the botanical heritage of our Isle of Islay. Nine classic gin botanicals are augmented by 22 local herbs and flowers, foraged responsibly and by hand from the hills, shores and bogs of this fertile Hebridean island by our own professional forager. The result is a rollercoaster botanical odyssey in a glass.