- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious breakfast, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- Simple, yet nutrient-rich, crunchy organic cereal flakes, blended with delicious organic raisins. Owing to its 20g of whole grains, high fiber content and being low fat, this vegan cereal is a great option to nourish your body, particularly your heart.
- One of the most powerful plant foods on the planet, flaxseeds are must in every wellness-based diet.
- What makes Nature’s Path the best organic cereal? We know how important that crunch is, and our unique and unmatched manufacturing technique, means our cereal stay crunchy, even in milk!
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Cereal, Raisin Bran
6 g protein per serving. 9 g fiber per serving. 20 g whole grains per serving. USDA organic. A delicious & excellent source of ALA Omega-3. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. New look. Same great taste. Always organic. Real Crunchy Cereal (with quality you can taste). ALA Omega-3 rich flax seeds. Sweet dried raisins. Fiber-filled whole grains. The recipe for our Flax Plus Raisin Bran Cereal is a blend of organic wheat meal, oat bran, flax seeds, and a sprinkle of sweet raisins for a deliciously crunchy cereal you can't help but love. And with such simple, wholesome ingredients - you'll see how good organic food can be. Our Always Organic Legacy: Began on the family farm I was raised on - well before the organic industry began. In 1985, my wife Ratana and I founded Nature's Path Organic foods based on my dad's advice to always leave the soil better than you found it, by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious organic foods and an enduring independent company that you can love and trust. From our Family to Yours, Arran Stephens, Co-founder.