- All of our recipes are carefully crafted with only certified USDA organic and Non-GMO ingredients, so that mindful eaters can enjoy a deliciously nutritious oats, with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- 8 single-serve packets of quick-cooking whole grain oats
- Eating whole grains is an essential part of a healthy diet. Whole grain oats are great because of their high fiber levels, and also contain loads of healthy phytochemicals that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. They’re also an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- Good nutrition is made easy with 50g whole grains and 8g protein.
- Our planet, our food and our bodies are all connected. Being mindful about your food and choosing to eat organic means you’re making the best choice for your health, and our planet.
Instant Oatmeal, Original
50 g whole grains per serving. 8 g protein per serving. USDA Organic. Non-GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. New look. Same great taste. Always organic. Enjoy hot or as overnight oats. See back. Crafted with Care: Organic is more than just a logo - it's a promise that the ingredients were grown and handled with care before reaching your bowl. Made simply with certified organic oats and with no added sugar, our original oatmeal is a wholesome start to your day. These quick cook oats are wrapped in single-serve packets for an easy, on-the-go meal that can be enjoyed hot or cold (see our overnight oats recipe!). An Organic Legacy: Our always organic promise goes back to the family farm I was raised on - well before the organic industry began. In 1985, my wife Ratana and I founded nature's path organic foods based on my dad's advice to always leave the soil better than you found it, by farming without chemical pesticides, fertilizers or GMOs. For over 30 years, our family has aspired to make delicious organic foods and an enduring independent company that you can love and trust. From our family to yours, Arran Stephens, Co-Founder.